“And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, ‘All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.’ Amen” ( Matt 28:18-20). We invite you to join us as we labor to fulfill Christ’s mission in the Dallas/ Fort Worth Metroplex area and around the world.
The sufficiency of scripture
The Scriptures are the source and standard for our doctrine, ethics, and ministry. In this, we mean that the Scriptures are not only inspired and infallible, but they are also sufficient. They are all that is needed so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work (2 Timothy 3:16-17).
OUR GOAL'S ARE:
- To be a BIBLICAL New Testament church committed to expository preaching for the sanctification of the saints and the public proclamation of the Gospel in the open air for the salvation sinners.
- To LOVE the Lord, the church, and the lost with action and truth
- To PREACH the whole counsel of God to make whole, healthy, mature Christians.
- To PROCLAIM the Law of God and the Gospel of Jesus Christ in the Dallas Fort Worth metroplex for the glory of God and the salvation of sinners
- To STAND resolutely upon God’s inspired, inerrant, preserved, and all sufficient Word as our singular authority, looking to the Baptist Confession of 1689 as a theological declaration of “the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints” (Jude 3) as we proclaim salvation by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone, for the glory of God alone!